Tuesday 2 April 2013

Spring



This weekend the clocks went forward and with that comes plant pots bedding plants and the spring clean outside... last year I went a little crazy with lots of tins of Cuprinol Garden Shades, it did the job and there are lots of lovely colours available but I feel its very watery and needs lots of coats up to three in most cases.

Annie Sloan can be used outside too and after a good couple of coats and a couple of days to dry out its water proof and can be used on all sorts of things... in the last couple of days I have painted everything from plastic pots and containers, a mirror for my garden, a full sized old wheel barrow, some concrete steps and a childs 1950's table and chairs all of which will be holding plants from now on and all look very pretty in their new bright cheery colours. Photos will follow over the next couple of days.

I have also done 2013's first set of garden furniture which were a commission for one of my lovely clients.



In closing I have to say a new season brings even more admiration for the amazing Annie Sloan paint which is so versatile and so addictive <3

Get painting ladies and if you haven't got the time bring them here and I will paint them xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment